• Edit this message in the [XB] Top Bar style property

Titanfall Multiplayer Campaign

Discussion in 'General Titanfall Talk' started by eXiLe, Mar 4, 2014.

1. eXiLe

eXiLe BuLLeT MaGneT

With Titanfall nearing release I think we should talk a little about some information that was leaked about the Titanfall Multiplayer campaign, yes campaign, no not sp but mp! :)

With the Titanfall Multiplayer Campaign you will have a chance to either play as IMC or Militia factions through 9 matches. Each match you will play 5 Attrition and 5 Hardpoint Domination rounds (I think, this may be the wrong info from the source). Nothing as far as story has been leaked but from the new trailer released today and others I'm sure we'll see in the coming days it should rival long standing SP campaigns that a lot of us love.

So when it is released, I'm not sure what I am going to do first, :confused:

Attached Files:

• ss.jpg
      ss.jpg
      File size:
      58 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Harbinger of Pastries :)

I'd like to see what kind of story they will put for this game, even if it is short like battlefield.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mamBa

mamBa The one and only

Yea. i sure do like me a good story line to follow... unlike most games how they are the same stuff over an over from part 1 to part 3...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hakkaten

Hakkaten Under Your Bed

Since Ogre and Stryder are unlocked by completing the campaign....yeah I'm doing that first. I do play games for story after all.

5. Milan

Milan Pilot in Training

yeah i was going to say that...since you have to play the mp campaign to unlock them, i will be doing this right from the get go

6. eXiLe

eXiLe BuLLeT MaGneT

Do you know of any more unlocks? If so can you make a new thread and post them please?

Split Topic: http://titanpunch.com/threads/levels-and-unlocks-titanfall.135/

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  7. ChuckHale

ChuckHale Cadet

I'm ready for all o' them campaign playings

8. ChuckHale

ChuckHale Cadet

Just thought about campaign for a while. I think that I'll do the campaign first to get the chassis's and then play classic.

9. Milan

Milan Pilot in Training

yeah ill be doing that first for sure as well. Plus it will be nice to learn the story behind why each faction is fighting.

10. DeathRider21

DeathRider21 EnFOrCeR

As much as i would love doing the multiplayer first, I think i will do the sp campaign.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ChuckHale

ChuckHale Cadet

Hate to break it to you, but there's only a multiplayer mode. There is no singleplayer.

12. Milan

Milan Pilot in Training

yeah but theres multi-player campaign which has a story in it

13. mamBa

mamBa The one and only

i might have to agree with yo on this.. i might do the same just so i can get the feel for them all right off the back..